You should want Turnover Intelligence if you are a COO, CFO or CHRO
Your industries: healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, high tech, public sector, utilities, education
- Higher performance from your people at lower cost.
- Staff to work on-site with managers, clients, co-workers, teams, or facilities.
- Lower turnover risks and related costs in performance loss, customer dissatisfaction, rehiring and retraining.
- Workforce-analytics to better anticipate workforce challenges and to align people to performance targets.
- To compete more profitably in healthcare, services, technology or manufacturing.
…and especially if you need to:
- Find high value benefits that are tax efficient and differentiating to attract and keep talent.
- Adapt your workforce to new market conditions, a major initiative, a merger or an acquisition.
- Operate in challenging commute areas.
- Relocate staff between offices or sites – either your own, or your clients.